alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Renegade Craft Fair AND SF TWEED Ride

Hi Everyone,
Dave's orange cap is done and waiting for him at work. I hope he likes it! And Mary-Beth loved the Christmas Stocking. :)

I have been making quite a few caps but haven't kept up on the photos. That is part of my Friday plan: 1. make more caps 2. photograph caps 3. everything else that needs to get done (including washing the dog)

Ruth and I have submitted our application for the Renegade Craft Fair. It is a juried show. Now we wait to see if we are in or out. It is a great fair check it out. :)


I would like to show my earrings, caps and tote bags. Guess I better get to sewing.

Yours,
Mary

Post Script: The SF Tweed ride is coming up. Here is a link:

I plan on attending and may bring Luna. I have my outfit all picked out too (black and white dress, pink pumps, new cap by alloneword.
m

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love Renegade Craft! I saw the email about the holiday fair so maybe I will see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete