alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ETSY VOTER!!!! vote-which-oktoberfest-item-fills-your-stein-

Hay Everyone!
Vote for me!  Or look at all the cool stuff and vote for me (and you favorite -- they are the same -- right?).
  Here is a link

/Vote Which Oktoberfest Item fills your STEIN!

You need to sign up for Etsy to vote -- but it is really easy.  So get out the Vote!

Here is the cap that made it in to the Voter:



Lots of Love,
Mary
PS Thank you to Leila Jo for the cool name!  you are the winer! m

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that the Heidi Cap made it to Oktoberfest - right where she belongs. I cast my vote for her and thought she'd make a great match to that cute A-line skirt also listed. Congrats on the exposure!!

    ReplyDelete