alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick as a dog! and the Votes are in!

Hi Everyone,

I just checked the Etsy Voter and Heidi did not win, but placed very well indeed.  Now she will be included in Etsy gift guides and such.  Very very cool.  Thank you all I could not have done it with out you.

Not much else to say as I have been sick in bed since last friday.  I haven't stitched, drawn, written, walked the dog, or been on my bike.  I have only been outside in the back yard for Luna.

My Sis pulled through and hooked me up with some OJ and Apple J.  Go Sis.  Ruth gave me some cold meds.  And dear Roberta helped me out when I was just standing in the Rx section of the store not knowing what to do next.  She is always my cellular shout-out.
Peace out to my Peeps for helping me pull through.

Love,
Mary
PS I am planning on going outside tomorrow.  Yeah. m

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Heidi did well in the polls. I hope you get better soon Mary. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling well. I am sick too :(
    Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete