alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Aids/LifeCycle 2010 Cap for your rider friend...


Hi Everyone,
I am donating a cap to each person I know (or almost know) in the 
Aids LifeCycle 2010 ride this year.  If you know someone who is riding this year please give them my email address.  I will make them one all cotton Lupe cap.  I'm happy if they wear it but it could also be used to raise funds (raffle, silent auction, etc.).  I can't ride and have super limited funds -- so caps it is.  Just please give me some time to fill your order.  Cool?  cool.
Yours,
Mary


Mary Elizabeth
alloneword.etsy@gmail.com
Custom Caps All Kinds
alloneword.etsy.com

ps
Just so I don't get my self in to much trouble.  The cap is my basic cap with a lupe on the front panel with a black crown and bill.  I am hoping to make quite a few of these so no special custom orders on the free cap.   Thank you.
m

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do and a great cause to support.

    ReplyDelete