alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

making caps ... pondering craft fairs...

Hi!
I have been making caps for orders and wanting to try out new fabric and such.  Also looking at craft fairs I want to try this year.  Maybe I can get in to the Renegade fair (2 in s.f. 1 in L.A. and 1 in Brooklyn NY)

I also need to get some new shelves for my shop... and bins... and... well time.

Luna is a funny little thing and is snoring very loudly.  Sometimes when I am typing late at night she will give me the look of stern disapproval.   It is so cute when she is mad at me.

I am also trying out the new site 10,ooo markets.  I haven't really figured it out yet -- but someone found me and bought a cap.  Pretty darn cool.

See you soon,
Mary
PS if you know of a good craft fair near here please tell me!  thx. m

Lucy y Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment