alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Friday, February 19, 2010

New shelves and tables for the work shop... and Darkhorse Cyclocross

Hi Everyone,

I bought four new wire shelves and a new table for my work shop.  Then I realized that I had to haul them up a flight of stairs -- then assemble them.   Well, that took a few of my shop days and I am struggling to keep up.    But the shop looks great.   Soon I will be able to find stuff too.  Really.

I did not realize how many buttons I have.   (to many to say here on line -- but a silly amount to be sure)  I need to make more earrings... yup.  I ordered the findings and they should be here any day now.

I can't wait to make more caps.  I have new fabric and many ideas.  

I'll keep you posted.
Mary

PS
Here is a picture of a special order I did for Chris of the Darkhorse Cyclocross team.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment