alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Great shop in Hayward TU TIENDA AZTECA and Aids Life Cycle cap give a way!!

Hi Everyone,
   Walked in to this great shop in Hayward on B street.  It is called Tu Tienda Azteca.  This shop is full of wonders from Mexico.  And the owner of the shop Oscar is a fab artist as well.  I love his Mexican Wrestler Wall Mirror - he made it with stensles and spray paint.  It is just so nifty with a 50's vibe.
  Here i a link to the shop: http://www.ttazteca.com/.  Or better yet go to the shop.  Lots of great Day of the Dead items too, and a new Loteria set of cards (& the old one too).

See you soon,
Mary

P.S.  Aids Life Cycle riders : If you have ordered your free cap for riding this year -- they will be mailed out at the end of March (I am making them now).   If you haven't resquested your yet... well why not.  Send me an email at alloneword.etsy@gmail.com with your address and I will add you to the list.  It is that easy.  The cap will be one of my Lupe caps and I will mail it to you.  You can use it for fund raising or just keep it for good luck while riding.  You are doing the hard part ... I just make caps.  :)X
M

No comments:

Post a Comment