alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Monday,
The needlepoint blocking worked out perfectly. I set my studio up to sew it together tomorrow. I am also planning on finishing a couple of christmas ornaments as well. I'll post photos tomorrow!

Today it is all about Mimi's blanket. I have my copy of Pride and Prejudice all queued up and ready to go.  I like to watch the multi-episode PPS with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle.  I like to have a movie playing while I stitch. P & P is one of my favorites and have seen it many times. I almost have it memorized. Really, and that is saying a lot. It is very difficult for me to remember anything. Pretty soon I will know it better than Rocky Horror (yup went to R.H. as a teen).

I am off to the Market Place for yummy food. I just love walking around Alameda. It is such a pretty town. The rain last night made the air fresh and the quality of light is amazing.

See you on the flip side,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment