alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alameda Bicycle Sheila Moon Fashion Show and W.O.W. event

Good Early Morning,
Today - well tonight at Alameda Bicycle there will be a super fun event.  The Women on Wheels  cycling group is having the end of the season bash.  It is a party and fashion show featureing the 2010 collection of Sheila Moon Cycling Clothing.  Joie is the host so you know  this party is going to kick it.

Here is a picture of Joie -- in the cap I made.

Last year this party was great, I have to work so I can't make it -- so you should!  Actually, I am going to bike as fast as I can across town just to say Hi before everyone leaves.  Maybe I will see you then.

This year she has added door prizes and other nifty cool things.   Tomorrow I will drop off two caps for the raffle.  Yup -- two caps.

Here pics of the caps in question:


Everyone who attends gets a ticket and A. B. will just pass out the goodies until they are all gone.   Get there early and say that I sent ya.  :)  I'll be there as fast as I can pedal from Webster St.

Yours,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment