alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brooks Saddle and Wool Caps

Hi Everyone,
Well, I made the commitment to a Brooks Saddle.  It has been on my bike for less than a week.  It is fantastic!  I can't believe it.  I love it.   And as they say in elementary school:  Would you marry it?  yes, yes I would.   Here is a link:

http://www.brookssaddles.com/

I also just got a new rack (the "Payload" from Portland Design Works) for the back of my bike.  For some reason I kept over loading the old one.  Apparently they really mean 40 lb. capacity.  Here is a link to the folks who make it the cool new one:

http://www.ridepdw.com/

I got the "Payload."  It has as 77 lb. capacity.   It looks great too.  I will keep you up to date on how it goes.   BTW, Dave at Cycle City recommended PDW.  He's got the 411 on everything.  He also said the Brooks was fantastic.  And it is.

Yours,
Mary
PS  I am off to make more wool caps and see how the home craft fair went.  I just emailed PDW and got a response with in seconds!  Dan you rock!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment