alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby it's cold outside.

Good Night Everyone,
I am frozen.  I would just like to say I am sorry for not making caps with ear flaps sooner.  I'm going to make them tomorrow.  My ride home was great once my ears lost all feeling from the cold.   Really, I live in California.  I am not made for this kind of cold.  I mean really cold outside.  If only Dean Martin would sing to me into staying in doors.  But, alas no Dean for me.  But earflaps -- that is going to happen.
Yours,
Mary
PS I am featured on this nifty Flicker site: Cold Iron .  It is written by Dave, the guy at Cycle City that I got my Simple City from.  He also bought an Orange Cap from me.   Dave took this great photo of my Daruma- San bag.
Anyway he is a cool guy.  Check out his site.  I am, however, still frozen.
nite,
m


Originally uploaded by Cold Iron







































No comments:

Post a Comment