alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Space Happy at Park and Central in Alameda California -- oh ya my caps are there!

Hi All,
Just a quickie for tonight... I am a bit sleepy.  I want you all to know that my cashmere wool caps can be found at Space Happy a great shop right down town Alameda at Park and Central.  They have over 20 for you to choose from!

I have lots of caps to make and ship before the 16th (USPS mail by date) to make sure that the little caps make it to there new home on time.

As most of you know I am not much of a church going kind of gal.  However, I went to a Romanian Christmas all Men Choir Concert and it was amazing.  2 + hours in Romanian and it was well worth it.  The choir -- Corul Barbastesc Lauda Mileului was fantastic.  The whole evening was delightful and full of Christmas spirit.   Sweet folks that go to that church.  Just a big thank you from me.  It filled my heart with joy.
Yours,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment