alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Monday, April 20, 2009

New fabric! and Plimoth Jacket! I got to sew spangles.

Hi Everyone,

A big thank you to everyone for being so kind to me.  I am feeling like my blues are fading and I am ready to sew/create once more.

I have tomorrow saved for sewing at my workshop.   I have some new ideas about how to construct the bill of the cycle caps.  I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Other news is that I have been doing more water colors and feel like they are getting pretty good.  There is a watercolor workshop coming up and I am trying to figure out if I can afford to go or not.  I hear great things about the teacher so I am inclined to attend.   Any thoughts?

Also I met some great new people at Needle in a Haystack.   One of which is the person in charge of the Plimoth Jacket -- Tricia Wilson Nguyen.    It is fantastic and I can't wait to show you photos of me -- that is right me working on it.  Here is a link to her blog.  Please check it out.  It is just too cool.  I will write more about all of this soon.  


See everyone soon,
Mary E.

No comments:

Post a Comment