alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bead Inspirations!

Good Morning Everyone,

My earring wires came in to Bead Inspirations.  It is my local bead shop here in lovely Alameda California.  The nicest folks work there.  I try get my supplies from local shops.  Don't get me wrong, I love shopping on line as much as the next person.  Heck -- I even sell my creations on line at www.alloneword.etsy.com and www.centralave.etsy.com  However, I like having good craft places in town to shop at and take classes.  That is why I am always happy to find, and support, a new independently owed craft shop.

Bead Inspirations gives me a great deal on my beading needs and no shipping!  Even better then that -- they help me.  They help me find what I need to do my project and often how to make it even better.  And a big shout out to my peeps at B. I. : Vicky and Lydia.   Hip urban slang aside, these two folks are the greatest.  Thank you. 

Here is a link to them:


I hope you like them as much as I do.
Happy Hump Day,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment