alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Luna y Lucy - and the tiny bed...

Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am just glad that I live where I live, and that I have such great friends and family.


Here is a picture of Luna in Luna's bed.


Here is a picture of Lucy in Luna's bed.

Lucy is my friend Dolores' dog.  Lucy is a silly black lab.  Luna is my dog.  She is a toy poodle.  Don't tell Luna but her bed is really a cat bed!  Lucy used to circle around and a round and scrunch in to fit into Luna's cat bed.  It is the cutest, funniest thing I have seen for ages.


The photos are from my phone (sorry about the quality).  Dolores and I watch TV and Lucy would circle in to the cat bed.  We would both laugh so hard.  Then I did a reenactment of Lucy getting into Luna's bed for Dolores.  No Photo of that!  (thank you)  But it was super funny and great to see Dolo laugh so hard.


Best Wishes,
Mary
(and Luna y Lucy dog pals)



Lucy y Luna in a dog bed





1 comment: