alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veterans Day, Armistice Day, Remembrance Sunday

Good Night Everyone,
I used to always thank my Grandpa for being a Veteran.  He passed away earlier this year, anyway, Grand-dad - Thank you.  If you are reading this and you are a Vet (or family of one) Thank you.  From my heart I thank you.
Yours,
Mary
PS Also in my heart is a longing that the Wars were over.  I don't comprehend what that would entail, nor what it would bring that about.  It just seems like we could all be doing something else.  Then I remember that Albert Einstein was a pacifist, until he couldn't be anymore.   I have no answers.  I can not make watches so I make caps.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment