alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Friday, October 29, 2010

alloneword all set up in Phila ... finds out she has some love here waiting for her.

Hi All,
I got my booth all set up.  It looks very good even if I do say so myself.  :)











Got to talking with these cool guys (Matt and Patrick) from liberty sports magazine.  Found out that they did a write up about my caps (and me).  Patrick even took some pictures of the caps and my insanely cool booth.  I think he is going to write about my caps again.  Give them a look see.  As I said pretty darn cool guys, and a great zine.

Well, peace out all.  I gotta wake up before 8 tomorrow.   Harsh man harsh.  :)  (wake up and have MaryBeth make breakfast for me just the way I want it!  Nice.... I tell you this place is so good.)  Then a 4 block walk to the Expo.  After that look at beautiful handmade bikes... talk to cool folks.  Yeah.  It is harsh.   :)

Miss you,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love the insanely cool booth! Can't wait to hear more about your experience at the Expo!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete