alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Friday, October 29, 2010

The Lippincott House ... my home in Philadelphia

Hi Everyone,
I am loving Phila.  It is just a great town.  I went to Independence Hall  today, it was even better then I had hoped.  Wonderful, wonderful town.  It is past 3 am here and I am pretty tired so I'm going to keep this short.


However, I want to give you a link to the place I am staying in Phila:  Lippincott House.  The folks who run this bed and breakfast are so kind and attentive.  It feels like home.

I set up my booth at the Expo tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday are show days.   I feel really good about this.  I have the tools and materials I need.  Now, just off to the races (as my Mom would say).  Or as I say: Let's get her done.

Peace out,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. See you soon Mary! Enjoy your time in Philly and let us know if you need any suggestions of places to check out.

    -Ray and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you... thank you for all you have done. See you in the am.

    ReplyDelete