alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ultimo Coffee Bar -- thank you very much!

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick shout out to my peeps at Ultimo Coffee Bar right here in Philadelphia.  They gave out free -- YES -- free coffee all day on Sunday at the Phila Bike Expo!  Saved me they did.  Not only was it free but it was wonderful tasty coffee.  It was pretty hard getting going for the second day of the Expo.  But Ultimo Coffee did the trick.  Thank you guys very very very much.

A big shout out to all my new pals in Philadelphia.  I am so glad that I got to know you.  I hope to see you soon, or at least next year.  Because, I am coming back to Philadelphia as soon as I can.   Maybe you will be at the San Francisco Bike Expo.  If so I will see you next weekend at the Cow Palace.

I broke even or pretty darn close to it at this show.  Never thought it would go that well.  I was just glad to come and get my name and a few of my caps out there.  Well, that is done and a whole lot more.  

I'm missing Luna and my home.   See you soon,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment