alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

housesitting and dog watching in Point Richmond...

Hi All,
I am way over in Point Richmond.  On Saturday I took a wrong turn and ended up in Marin!  I even had to pay 4.oo dollars for the bridge toll.  Well as far as mistakes are 4 bucks is not so bad.  I just love this little town.  Later I am going to go for a walk with the dogs to the "beach", as Mary Frances calls it.  We will see how beachy it really is.

First I need to make at least one cap.  I brought my sewing machine and the cord... but not the foot pedal.  So sad.  At present I am trying to figure out how to use M.F.'s sewing machine.  How different can they be?  :)

Wish you were here to share a cup of yummy tea with me.  Maybe you could help me with this machine.

Yours,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment