alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last Night at Point Richmond...

Hi Ya,
I'll be glad to get back to my regular life.  However, the living here is pretty easy.   I'll miss all of the roses, the extreme pizza, the cats, the really big bed, the bath tub, and of course The Hound.  The Hound has slipped into torpor mode again.  My dog, the little poodle, is camped out in this huge hound bed.


While the hound and I are snug on the love seat.  All is as it should be.  Well, almost as it should be. I broke a lamp.  I called Mary Frances and told her.  She asked "which lamp?" I explained which one.  Her response:  "Never did like that lamp".   Yup she is the nicest gal around.  I miss her very much.  I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
Peace Out,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment