alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rain, no rain, a little sun, rain, fog, sunny, ...

Hi All,
Yup still out here in Point Richmond.  It is such a nice little town.  However, part of my house sitting duties include watering the plants -- if it is sunny.  Well, like much of the book Bel Canto it is just kinda gray outside.  It seems like time has kinda stopped.

Then I go outside and see that the little plants need water.  But, it looks like rain, I tell them.  They don't care and just continue needing water.   Today I give in and water -- while it is just sprinkling a light mist of rain.  

It is raining pretty hard here now.

Cheers,
Mary

PS The Hound looked at me like I was nuts when I was watering in the rain.   Guess she was/is right.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment