alloneword

This is all about my textile work and textile fun... Custom Cycling Caps and more -- much much more.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

tough out there in ALC ride land

Hi Everyone,

As you know I made caps for Aids Life Cycle 9 riders this year.  Well, it has been a difficult year to get donations.  The economy is bad -- like I have to tell you -- and very few folks are donating.  Even with my mighty fine alloneword cap some folks still need to raise some funds.

Sadly, Keith Gibson, the Team Captain of The Red Pencils is in this predicament.  If he can't make the minimum donation amount -- no ride for him.  No captain for his team (who knows what will happen to them without a captain).   I'm not sure but, I bet his teammates will haze him forever if he can't ride.  Only you can stop this kind of badgering.

Please help The Red Pencils keep their team together with their brave Captain at the lead.

Here are the links:  To donate JUST GO HERE or visit  ALC site at:


 http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/keithbot

Also as you know it is my birthday on Friday.   I received a gift of $100 for this special year (I'll be 40).  I have already donated this gift to the Aids Life Cycle 2010.   Please do what you can too.

Cheers,
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment